NCI is a true asset to the municipalities and unincorporated area. They are helping bring positive change and attention to North St. Louis County.
– Denny Coleman, President & CEO, St. Louis County Economic Council
NCI plays a vital role advocating for positive growth and economic development to sustain the great quality of life in our community.
– Ron McMullen, President, Christian Hospital
We are proud to have been a member of North County Inc. for more than 20 years, and we share its vision of a viable and strong community.
– Lillie Dumas, Vice President/Branch Manager, Commerce Bank
The Bridge at Florissant is a proud member of North County Inc. We believe the mission of NCI and stand firm on advocating for the growth of North County. Since joining NCI, The Bridge At Florissant has grown 15%. We believe it is because of organizations like NCI that we are succeeding. NCI is truly the Voice of North County. We look forward to our continued partnership and participation with this wonderful organization.
More than 30 years strong, NCI plays an important role as the authority on quality of life issues affecting our community. NCI is ‘The Voice for North County.’
– Carolyn Marty, President, Greater North County Chamber of Commerce
As the strong voice of North County, NCI’s focus is to bring all the leaders of the community together to accomplish extraordinary things. They do an amazing job focusing on those who are advancing the area. They collaborate with community leaders to keep North County strong and viable.
– Justin Naber, Director of Business Development, Fred Weber Inc.
As an advocacy organization, NCI’s contribution to the region is essential in the sustainability and stability of our business and residential climate.
– Nathan & Christina Bennett, Owners, Hendel’s Market Cafe & Piano Bar
NCI works endlessly to improve the quality of life, business, education, healthcare and transportation in North County. They do a remarkable job. As a member, we are supporting positive growth, development and marketing of our community.
– Bob Cerame, President, Cerame Auto Group
We support North County Inc. because it is the strong advocate for our community, focusing not only on economic development but on the issues and opportunities facing residents and businesses alike.
– Dr. Marcia Pfeiffer, President, St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
In today’s economy the connections you make are the foundation of your professional life. North County Inc. has a great history of bringing people together to help them make those long-lasting and successful connections. We are proud of the work NCI is doing to strengthen St. Louis County.
– Denny Coleman, President/CEO, St. Louis County Economic Council
[LoginRadius_Share type=”horizontal”] [printfriendly]