North County Incorporated (NCI) invites civic, business, community leaders and residents to celebrate our 40 years of service to the North County community at our Annual Breakfast on Friday, May 19th, 2017 at the Marriott St. Louis Airport at 7:30 am.
At the North County Incorporated Annual Breakfast we will present awards to those individuals who have shown a strong commitment to the North County region through their business, civic, and/or humanitarian acts. Awards will be presented in four categories:
: An individual, organization, or business whose efforts positively impacted the economic development and business climate of the North County area.
: An individual, organization, or business whose efforts positively benefited youth, residents, civic organizations, or others through selfless acts. Their contribution needs to be beyond the individual’s employment responsibilities, or a business/organization’s mission and scope of work.
Public Service Award:
An outstanding individual elected, appointed, or employed by a public body whose long time service has had a positive impact on the community and/or public body they serve.
Congratulations to NCI’s 2017 Award Honorees:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- Mike Becker, Suburban Heights Apartments
- Orthopedic Center at SSM Health DePaul Hospital
- The Boeing Company, 777x Wing Assembly Manufacturing Plant
- Trans-Lux Corporation
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- Sister Helen Negri, Marygrove
- Clayco’s Construction Career Development Initiative
- Marlon Wharton, Riverview Gardens School District and Gentlemen of Vision
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, Under the Leadership of Chancellor Thomas George
ELMER BELSHA LEADRSHIP AWARD
- Bob Lindsey, Independent News
EXCELLENCE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NCI AWARD
- Community Health Access Program Partners: Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Christian Hospital, SSM Health DePaul Hospital
PUBLIC SERVICE AWARDS
- Bob Laramie, City of Florissant
- Retired Chief Terry Loehrer, Pattonville Fire Protection District
- Patrick McSheehy, City of Hazelwood
SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARDS
- Joshura Davis, Best Insurance Agency and WFBA
- Professor Terry Freeman, St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley and National Society of Black Engineers
Elmer Belsha Leadership Award: An individual whose long-term commitment to North County Incorporated and the North County area has had a positive impact
Take advantage of this marketing opportunity for your organization, city or business. 600+ business, civic and community leaders attend NCI’s Annual Breakfast each year. Our sponsorship packages will showcase your name and draw attention to your organization’s commitment to the North County community.
Thank You to Our 2017 Sponsors
The Boeing Company
City of Hazelwood
Negwer Materials, Inc.
St. Louis Community College at Florissant-Valley
PAST AWARD RECIPIENTS
Complimentary parking is provided in the St. Louis Marriott Airport Hotel parking lot, 10700 Pear Tree Lane, and the Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel parking lot, 10330 Natural Bridge. (Shuttle services will be provided from the Hilton parking lot to the Marriott before and after event.)