Thirty Outstanding Young Professionals Will Be Celebrated for Making a Difference in the Community
North County Incorporated (NCI), a regional development association has named this year’s NCI Salutes 30 Leaders in their Thirties
Leadership Award honorees. This remarkable group of up-and-coming professionals and volunteers, all of whom are making a significant difference in the North County area, will be recognized at the NCI Salutes 30 Leaders in their Thirties
reception on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:30 a.m. at Christian Hospital’s Atrium in the Paul F. Detrick Building. Tickets and sponsorship packages are currently available ONLINE
or by calling (314) 895-6241.
The 2016 NCI Salutes 30 Leaders in Their Thirties Leadership Award honorees, who will be recognized for their remarkable contributions to their profession and community, are:
- Kurtis Barks – Complete Auto Body and Repair
- Jackie Bode – Christian Hospital Foundation
- Martha Burkhardt – Burkhardt Law Firm
- Bill Casner – Pattonville School District
- Mark Davis, Ed.D. – Jennings School District
- Lieutenant Dennis Dehart – Florissant Police Department
- Howard Fields – Riverview Gardens School District
- Leo Ganahl – Ferguson-Florissant School District
- Courtney Graves, Ed.D. – St. Vincent Home for Children
- Alana Harmon – Boeing
- Victoria Harris – St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
- Brian Hokamp – Christian Hospital
- Dr. Adam Howell – Howell Family Chiropractic
- Matt Husband – The Husband Agency – State Farm
- Erin Krupinski – SSM Health DePaul Hospital
- Greg Laposa – St. Louis Regional Chamber
- Matt Moellering – Special School District
- Patrick Mulcahy – Office of St. Louis County Council
- Tavonda Palmer – Ritenour School District
- Cordaryl Patrick – St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- Kassandra Pierre – JLL
- Kyle Rainbolt – Trinity Church
- Molly Rockamann EarthDance
- Pamela Rose – US Bank
- Carmen Rose – Trinity Catholic High School
- Pastor Nathan Ruback – Grace Lutheran Chapel & School
- Ebonee Shaw – Saint Louis Crisis Nursery
- Aaron Tossey – City of Florissant
- Kendra Vaughn – Hazelwood School District
- Dr. Andrew Wheeler – SSM Health DePaul Hospital
“This community’s up and coming business, civic and community leaders are truly making a difference in our community through both their jobs and volunteerism. We are excited to celebrate their contributions to North County,” said Rebecca Zoll, President/CEO of NCI.
The public is invited to attend the NCI Salutes 30 Leaders in Their Thirties
reception luncheon on October 27th. Reservations are required; the cost is $57.00 per person. Sponsorship packages are available and there is still room in the event program book for an individual or company to place an advertisement. More than 300 business, civic and community leaders attend this event each year. To make reservations, sponsor this event and/or purchase ad space in the event program book, contact NCI’s office at (314) 895-6241 or visit www.NorthStLouisCounty.com for more information. For the most up to date information about NCI find us on FaceBook at North County Incorporated Regional Development Association.
Consider joining Christian Hospital, Enterprise Holdings, SSM Health DePaul Hospital, St. Louis County, St. Louis Economic Development Partnership, and US Bank in supporting this event and celebrating these young professionals’ amazing accomplishments.
North County Incorporated is a regional development organization, which acts as a catalyst to define and advocate economic and community development for North St. Louis County. NCI was established in 1977. The Board is composed of community leaders and business owners. Sean Hogan, SSM Health DePaul Hospital, is North County Inc.’s 2016 Board Chair.