We Need Your Help
At the North County Incorporated Annual Breakfast on Friday, May 17, 2024, we will present awards to individuals who have shown a strong commitment to the North St. Louis County region through their business, civic, and/or humanitarian acts. We need your help identifying these key individuals, businesses, and organizations.
Nominations are due no later than Friday, March 8, 2024 (incomplete applications will not be considered).
Awards will be presented in five categories:
- The Elmer Belsha Leadership Award is presented to an individual who has a positive impact on the North County Inc. and the North County community.
- Business Development Awards are presented to those whose efforts have positively affected the economic development and business climate of the North County area.
- Community Development Awards are presented to those whose efforts positively benefit residents, youth, civic organizations, and/or others through selfless acts.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Awards recognize individuals or organizations showcasing exemplary dedication to diversity and equity initiatives while promoting a culture of inclusion.
- Public Service Awards are presented to individuals, elected, appointed, or employed by a public body whose long-time service has had a positive impact on the community and/or public body they serve.
NOTE: The individual nominated must reside, own, or work for a business, organization, or institution located or working within the North St. Louis County region. Also, Nominees must be at least 18 years of age.
Thank You for Your Nomination
Contact us today. Your NCI team is ready to help!