Members Help Us in Our Advocacy Efforts
NCI is known as the “voice of North County,” and we are an advocacy organization made up of leaders looking to the future and dedicated to the long-term sustainability and growth of the North County community. We believe that by working together we can continue to find solutions that connect people to opportunity and ensure a more equitable region.
We are a community of action with room for everyone at our table. We would be delighted to have you join our efforts by becoming a member.
As an NCI member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Get connected to North County business and community resources
- Benefit from area-wide public relations and media recognition
- Network with other successful North County professionals and businesses as well as community and civic leaders
- Access marketing, community outreach, and development council
- Participate in events and other collaborative efforts promoting the advancement of North County
- Support and participate in regional economic and community development initiatives for marketing, economic development, education, healthcare, and transportation
- Share your voice in support of regional legislative efforts benefiting the community
- Join an NCI committee and help improve the quality of life issues impacting our community
- Participate in our monthly eNewsletter that promotes members’ accomplishments, events, and other news
- Get up-to-date information on timely news and issues (education, health care, economic development, transportation) involving North County
- Post job listings for free
- Know you are actively part of an organization mindfully working to increase the sustainability and equitable growth of the North County community
Dr. Elizabeth Gassel Perkins
Campus President & CCAO, St. Louis Community College-Florissant Valley
NCI Executive Board Member
Join a Diverse Community When You Engage in Our Mission
We know there is a place for you within our community. At NCI, we are proud of our diverse membership, which include:
- Businesses (small, home-based, and large corporations)
- Municipalities and St. Louis County
- Chambers of Commerce
- Schools (public, private, and parochial)
- Healthcare providers
- Neighborhood and community associations
- Faith-based community
Your annual membership investment varies depending on whether you are an individual or part of a larger organization and the type and size of your company. Learn more about annual membership contributions and joining NCI by contacting us.
We invite you to browse our Member Directory and meet our members.
Partnership Package Opportunities
You can also support NCI through various partnership opportunities. Discover the benefits.
Do you know a business, organization, or individual who would benefit from being a member of North County Incorporated? Please use this form to submit a membership referral.
Thank You for Your Support
Contact us today. Your NCI team is ready to help!