Website Greater North County Chamber of Commerce
The Greater North County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary partnership of over 500 businesses and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to make our community a better place for everyone to live and work.
Successful applicants can expect a friendly and lively work environment. This position will be involved with business owners and the community. We host monthly networking events, luncheons, trivia events, and community service events, just to name a few.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with the marketing committee to manage brand and marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives
- Assist with social media and website content
- Attend and photograph Chamber networking events
- Organize and manage marketing materials
- Assist with fundraisers
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Billing to membership for annual dues
- Accounts payable and receivables
- Serves on committees at the direction of the President
- Assist in retention and membership growth
- Other duties as assigned by the President
This is a full-time, exempt position working 35-40 hours per week with occasional evenings. Benefits include paid time off, incentive bonus, holiday pay, and allowance programs.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 Years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience Canva a plus
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
If you are a high-energy, self-motivated individual who would be interested in joining our two-person office, please send your resume to the attention of the President at Jaime@gnccstl.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jaime@gnccstl.com