Members Help Us in Our Advocacy Efforts
NCI is known as the “voice of North County,” and we are an advocacy organization made up of leaders looking to the future and dedicated to the betterment of the North County community. We believe that by working together we can continue to find solutions that connect people to opportunity and ensure a more equitable region.
We are a community of action with room for everyone at our table. And we would be delighted to have you join our efforts by becoming a member.
As an NCI member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Get connected to North County business and community resources
- Access marketing, community outreach, and development council
- Benefit from area-wide public relations and media recognition
- Network with other successful North County professionals and businesses as well as community and civic leaders
- Quick and easy access to timely North County news and information
- Participate in events and other collaborative efforts promoting the advancement of North County
- Support and participate in regional economic and community development initiatives for marketing, economic development, education, healthcare, and transportation
- Share your voice in support of regional legislative efforts benefiting the community
- Join an NCI committee and help improve the quality of life issues impacting our community
- Participate in our monthly eNewsletter that promotes members’ accomplishments, events, and other news
- Get up-to-date information on current issues (education, health care, economic development, transportation) involving North County
Join A Diverse Membership Community
We know there is a place for you within our community. At NCI, we are proud of our diverse membership, which include:
- Businesses (small, home-based, and large corporations)
- Municipalities and St. Louis County
- Chambers of Commerce
- Schools (public, private, and parochial)
- Healthcare providers
- Neighborhood and community associations
- Faith-based community
Also, our annual membership dues vary depending on the type and size of your company and if you are an individual or part of a larger organization. Learn more about our membership fees. If you have questions about joining, please contact us .
Do you know a business, organization, or individual who would benefit from being a member of North County Incorporated? Please use this form to submit a membership referral.